Fall Jackets

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

After visiting J Crew and getting an urge to buy a red blazer like Duchess Kate's I was disappointed when the $180.00 price tag prevented me from fulfilling the urge, until....

I found a great alternative at H&M

This number was purchased at $35.00, take that J Crew!

This jacket I found at TarGet and I am so excited about it! It fits really good, and it has the pointy sleeves that I've been wanting to sport. Not bad for $39.99 :)

What do y'all think?

~Mrs. S


4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting a red blazer and a navy blazer. I just did some shopping damage last week so I probably shouldn't. Great price. I saw that jacket at Target and I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat those prices! And, such great staples. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both great finds! Nice job Cat. Colorful blazers are currently on my shopping list. I need to go check out H&M.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete