End of Year Wishes

Friday, December 27, 2013

Hello All!

Merry Christmas from the The Simmonds in the Suburbs!
I know I am a little late, but you know what they say...

So, this is a post completely dedicated to wishing you the best for 2014.

If....

You are wishing for a better job, I hope you get it!
You are wishing to find a man, I hope you find him!
You are wishing to loose weight, I hope you lose it!
You are wishing to be a better blogger, keep doing it more, it will happen!
You are trying to mend relationships, I hope it happens!
You are at a spiritual crossroads, I hope you find JESUS!
You are struggling with anything, I hope it gets better!
You are trying to start a family, get to it!
That is what is next for the Simmonds so if you have any tips, hint...hint!

This year, we are praying and hoping to start a family and hopefully God will listen to our prayers.

Here is to you and yours, 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


The Simmonds

2 comments:

  1. Praying for a baby Simmond soon!! Love this post! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Praying for your family. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete