Olympic Moon

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hey Y'all!

If you don't know this already, I am obsessed with the moon...


This is what it looks like tonight in case you haven't seen it...

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! Zac and I were so excited to watch the opening ceremony of the olympics and reminiscing about our London trip that we made fish and chips for dinner, and stayed up watching it till the end.


Although the show was spectacular, I really only wanted to see what Kate was wearing, which was ok I guess, 


Classy as usual, but nothing special, I thought...

However, I really want to get some blue skinny's now after seeing how cute they looked on her earlier this week. BTW, she has worn those shoes frequently, which is another reason I love her! She is stylish, but practical and buys stuff she will wear more than once!


I'm going to be honest, I am not as interested in the actual olympic games, as I am what Kate wears to attend them, so don't be mad if that is my main focus...

What are you excited about in the London Olympics?

Hope to hear from you, 
~Mrs. S




1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed the opening ceremony as well! And Kate, she is always so chic and put together - love her style! :)

    ReplyDelete