Weekend Round-Up!

Monday, October 3, 2016

Hello Everyone!

We had a whirlwind of a weekend beginning with a home game for the Mr.'s team. As much as I would love to say they won, that was not the case. It was a tough game and we all wish the ending was different, but it's part of the game and all of the starting players are hurt so it is what it is. 

Either way, we took the kids for a little while and we let them run around for most of the time.


They loved running around with the other older kids who were throwing the ball. 


After home games, the wives set up dinner for the coaches and their families. Well it was my turn to host and since I am kind of a control maniac, I decided to take care of the entire meal on my own. My MIL helped me with the sides and desert, and I took care of the taco meat and enchiladas. They turned out amazing and I was so glad I made enough food. This picture does not make the food look that great, but trust me it was!


Saturday morning, we hung around the house enjoying the fall weather in our boots!


That evening I met up with the flute teacher at ECU for dinner at a local restaurant. It was so nice to have some musician talk and relate about how we both miss living in a big city!


Sunday we went to church and then had a little photo session outside. Ford decided to take over the camera!


We had a fun afternoon watching the Cowboys win. The kids were so wiped out they slept in and so far, we have had a great Monday.

Hope you all have a great week!

~Mrs. S

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!