Weekend Round Up

Monday, October 17, 2016

Hello Everyone!

I am happy to report that we have started the week out great with a workout this morning at the park, a sign language class, and a trip to Aldi!

We had a fun filled weekend with an almost win for the Mr. and the Ada cougars, and a small Halloween party at our house on Saturday.

I tried my best to decorate as much as I could. I mainly used old halloween decor that my MIL has given me over the years, and balloons :)




I joined the Ada FB kids yard-sale page a few months ago and a mom was selling a golfer costume for $10 so I jumped on it and Ford looked so cute!


Sloanie was a ladybug, and was really into the fruit, which surprises me cause there were cupcakes right next to it!


One of my students was a southern belle, so sweet!


All the kids playing in the back!


There ended up being quite a few kids over, and everyone looked so cute in their costumes!


It was a fun time, and I plan to do it again in the future!

Sunday was a wonderful sermon at church and after we had a little photo shoot outside for my MIL's birthday. I made her a chalkboard sign with a poem we wrote for her.  


Go Cowboys, can you believe this season!

Thanks for stopping by, please comment and say hello!

~Mrs. S

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!