Tuesday

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hello Everyone!

So today is my first day to wake up before 7 am in a VERY LONG TIME.

Sometimes I have to let the dog out at some crazy time or Sloane wakes me up in the middle of the night, but actually set an alarm and wake up for the day, that has not happened in forever! It's shameful, I know, but I usually wake up between 8:30-9. I have always been one to get up early since I have worked or gone to school for so long, but I am really enjoying getting my 8+ hours of sleep a night. Today, and till further notice however, I am helping a friend watch her son while she works for the day (Tuesday's only) so that she can watch my kiddos on Wednesday afternoons while I teach at the University. It has worked out great so far, her son is only two months older than the twins so they play great together and are even napping together (halleluia)! 

I have been giving guitar lessons to a few students here at my house, and even though it is a pain to try and keep the twins entertained during the lessons, I find it very amusing that they are actually really interested in the guitar and want to be part of the lessons!


Ford will just come up to me and snatch the guitar off my hands to play it, good thing my student is very understanding!

Last Friday was the first game for the Mr. and unfortunately, they lost, BAD :(
Saturday morning OU lost as well, so it was not a good start to the season, but thankfully SMU came through with a win, and the kids were happy to cheer them on with their Mustang gear!


I think they were over the picture taking by the time I out them on the wagon!
No smiles, but if your kids are like mine, it is difficult to get them to both smile most of the time so I am used to it!


Sunday we went back to church and I decided to put Sloane in her new booties. It wasn't cooler by any means (80's, I think) but she enjoyed wearing them, nonetheless. Ford is a happy man with any kind of stick!


Monday was very low key as the Mr. had to work for a few hours and I just had my usual Monday lesson. We have never really celebrated Labor Day since it always falls during the football season, but we are excited for the holidays coming up the next few months and all of the football games happening here, at SMU, and beyond. Hope you all had an awesome Labor day weekend!

Yay Fall!

~Mrs. S



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!