Week Update

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hello Everyone, 

I hope you all had a wonderful and festive first week of December!

I had a fast and busy week loaded with lessons, a baby shower with my coworkers, our first performance at school, and a trip to the symphony.

The staff at my school is so awesome about supporting each other whether someone is having a baby, getting married, or someone is going through a life changing event. 

Tuesday, the staff held a small shower for me at school complete with cake, punch, and tons of gift cards. I was so thankful for all of they love and support.

We only took a few pictures including these two of my cake, and my big belly :)



On Friday, I took 35 of my students to my Alma Mater, SMU, and we attended the symphony concert. It was amazing.
I miss playing in the orchestra so much, and I am so glad my students got to see the level of musicianship that can be accomplished though hard work and dedication. I loved being back at Meadows and seeing how much the orchestra has improved and seeing old professors.

My students loved it too, especially the piece with organ in it.


Saturday night, we joined some friends for a birthday dinner after a long day of shopping for the babies. 
Today, I taught lessons, went grocery shopping, and caught up on laundry, pretty lame...

Pretty soon here, I will be able to share the nursery, we are almost done!

Tomorrow I am 32 weeks, so 5 more weeks left.

I can't wait till these babies are here, 2 more weeks at school and then its a waiting game :)

Thanks for stopping by!
~Mrs. S



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!