Weekly Update

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great week, as always time keeps flying and December is just flashing before our eyes!

I was so happy that this year I was able to plan our Christmas cards early enough that they were sent out last Monday. I received a LivingSocial email for a huge discount on holiday cards last month, so I used Photo Affections this year. They had a nice selection, and I settled on these 


This week some new polls came out on the best middle schools in Texas, and I am proud to say my school landed as 14th best in the DFW area, and 17th in the state!
This is a huge accomplishment for our school, as we are the oldest in the district. I love where I work, and these accolades are just a plus :)


At my staff shower a few weeks ago, a fellow teacher gifted me a baby Gap gift card so I bought these adorable outfits for the babies. The whole store was %50 off, so I got them at a great deal.


Friday night, the Mr. went to SMU's football stadium to watch a high school game, and we ended up taking some photos at Dallas hall with the pretty christmas tree. There is a tree lighting every year, but since it is during the week, we are never able to attend. I kind of liked that it was just us :)


My babies and I in front of the tree


Saturday afternoon, we did some X-mas shopping and made dinner.

Things are starting to die down around here, and we are preparing for the babies more and more every day. The Mr. put in the car seats so we prepared in case they come. 33 weeks tomorrow, so 4 more weeks!

Hope you all have an awesome week ahead of you, and thanks for stopping by!

~Mrs. S

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!